The Statue of Unity is a testimonial to the life of Sardar Patel, a role model of unity and statesmanship. The tallest statue of the world enjoys a splendidly scenic location facing the Sardar Sarovar Dam, 3.2 kilometres away. This colossal statue stands on the isle of Sadhu-Bet in River Narmada, at Ekta Nagar, District Rajpipla in the Indian State of Gujarat, with the majestic Vindhyachal and Satpuda Mountain Ranges in the backdrop. The statue is fast becoming one of the country’s top tourist attractions.
Aimed to inspire generations, the Statue showcases Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s vision on unity, patriotism, inclusive growth and good governance.
This monument of India’s doyen of integrity and honesty is well designed to be a catalyst for development of the tribal population in the area around the Sardar Sarovar Dam. In conjunction with the Statue of Unity, several projects are being undertaken such as top-quality tourist facilities, excellent transport infrastructure with good connectivity, healthcare and education infrastructure and various tribal development initiatives.
- Sleeper Train Tickets from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Morning Packed Breakfast
- Statue of unity Entry Fees ( Viewing Not Included in Entry Fees)
- Jungle Safari Entry Fees
- Glowing Garden Entry Fees
- Valley of Flower
- Laser Show
- 1 Traditional Thali Lunch
- Expertise & Tour Guide Charges
Things To Carry
- Luggage packed in big good sack
- Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks if required
- Water bottle (2-3 liters) compulsory
- Glucon-d energizers and personal Medicine
- A sweater/warm wear/rainwear
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Camera, Binocular (Optional) Identity proof (must)
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc.)
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent, etc.
- Slippers (optional – at the end of day/trek so that your feet can relax)
There are no reviews yet.