Irshalgad is located between Panvel and Matheran. Irshalgad is sister fort of Prabalgad. Talking about history of Irshalgad is that this fort was under the Maratha rule when Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj captured the regions of Kalyan and Bhiwandi. Irshalgad can not be called as fort as there is no fortification available.
Irshalgad is a pinnacle which has Nedhe. Nedhe is the Marathi ( Local Language ) which means Natural Hole in the Mountain. Irshalgad offers amazing view of Morbe Dam, Karnala Fort, Sondai Fort and Prabalgad Fort.
- 08 AM :- Board Panvel Train from CSMT
- 30 AM :- Reach Palghar Station & Meet the Team at station
- 30 AM :- Breakfast & Tea at Base Village
- 30 AM :- Start the trek to Irshalgadh
- 30 AM :- Reach the Top
- 30 PM :- Lunch
- 00 PM :- Start Descending to base village
- 30 PM :- Reach Base Village with amazing memories and start our return journey towards Panvel station
- Travelling From Local Transport From Panvel to Panvel
- Morning Breakfast & Tea
- Forest Entry Charges
- Expertise & Guide Charges
Things To Carry
- Luggage packed in big good trekking sack
- Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks if required
- Water bottle (2-3 liters) compulsory
- Glucon-d energizers and personal Medicine
- A sweater/warm wear/rainwear
- Wear comfortable clothing during treks (full sleeves)
- Good trekking/sports shoes (sandals, chappals, floaters not permitted)
- Torch with Extra pair of Batteries (must) during night trek
- Camera, Binocular (Optional) Identity proof (must)
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc.)
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent, etc.
- Slippers (optional – at the end of day/trek so that your feet can relax)
There are no reviews yet.